Welcome to our little corner of the web. Here you will find downloads and miscellaneous information for our course, CSC 112 for Spring 2016.
Discussion MaterialsThe in-class study/discussion materials section has been moved to its own page. Click here.
- Lab 0 Getting started with X2Go and a Unix Tutorial
- Lab 1 Beginning C++ Programming
- Lab 2 Finding Prime Numbers
- Lab 3 A Computer Simulation: Random Walk
- Lab 4 Counting words in a text file
- Lab 5 Happy Birthday
- Lab 6 Keeping Secrets
- Input file picture0
- Input file picture1
- Input file picture2
- Input file picture3You can see these pictures on this page Here is a pseudocode sketch of method hide
- Lab 7 Graph Coloring
- Algorithm to solve the graph coloring problem (pseudocode)
- Sample input file
- Visualization of the sample input
- Lab 8 Antonyms with a linked list
- File antonms.txt to use with this project.
Exam Study Guides